CCTV / Trace Drainage Surveying
|Our surveyor is qualified with:-|
- OS19 pipe sewer condition classification, as recognised by the water research council (WRC.)
- Confined space entry.
- Street works regulations 1992.
- Construction skill certification scheme (CSCS) basic site safety.
- Water jetting safety awareness, as issued by the water jetting association (WJA.)
- Health and safety at work.
- Manual handling.
- Working from heights.
Generated using the latest version of Wincan software, fully annotated report including pipe diameters, material and shape, direction of flow, manhole depths, still photos, comments, recommendations, site schematic, disc containing complete footage and a quotation for further works if applicable.
Reports can be emailed as a printable PDF document, printed and posted or uploaded to a storage devise where compatible.
If problems are confirmed with your drainage, we offer a managed claim service, where we will compose and present your claim to your insurers directly, ensuring no detail is overlooked, and inconvenience to you is limited.
Latest fibre optic technologies, capable of surveying from 40mm diameter up to 900mm diameter.
From 150mm diameter and larger, a 300 metre single length can be surveyed.
Facility to trace and locate drainage and buried manholes, to an effective depth of 5 metres.